Content Upload Policy
1. Acceptable use policy
Acceptable Use Policy here,(click the “read more” links to expand various sections). You may not upload and/or provide external links to content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.) Read More
- Is sexually explicit (e.g., pornography) or promotes a sexual service Read More
- Is defamatory Read More
- Is harassing or abusive Read More
- Contains hateful or discriminatory speech Read More
- Promotes or supports terror or hate groups Read More
- Provides instructions on how to assemble explosive/incendiary devices or homemade/improvised firearms Read More
- Exploits or endangers minors Read More
- Depicts or encourages self-harm or suicide Read More
- Depicts (1) unlawful real-world acts of extreme violence, or (2) animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals Read More
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious money-making schemes, proposes an unlawful transaction, or uses deceptive marketing practices Read More
- Conveys false or misleading claims about (1) vaccination safety, or (2) health-related information that has a serious potential to cause public harm Read More
- Spreads false or misleading information about voting Read More
- Contains conspiracy-related content where the underlying conspiracy theory makes claims that (1) suggest that a real-world tragedy did not occur, or (2) violate other content restrictions Read More
- Violates any applicable law
Customers and other Vendors are encouraged to report any and all contravention's of the above Acceptable Use Policy. All reports will be investigated and dependant on the findings your store may be temporarily disabled or in the severe cases of contravention permanently Deleted and the Vendor banned from reapplying for a Vendor account!
2.1 Approach to Moderation
We endeavour to review specific content that is flagged by our users, third parties, and certain software-based systems. We do not endeavour to review every piece of content uploaded to our systems. In addition, when we do review content, it is usually for a particular reason, and so we do not endeavour to review it for all possible terms violations. New Vendors will have a short period of ‘pre-clearing’ of content until they are deemed as trustworthy content providers. Products and Auctions will be held in pending status until cleared by our administrators
2.2 Suspensions, removals and terminations
Violations may result in suspension or removal of content, account privileges, or your entire account. Account removal will occur in severe cases, such as where you have wilfully or repeatedly violated our terms or have uploaded extremely inappropriate content. If your account is permanently removed, you may not create a new account.
We endeavour to notify account holders of our enforcement decisions by emailing the registered email addresses on file. For this reason, it is important that you keep the email addresses up to date and regularly check your email.
We may, where appropriate, put your store offline and grant grace periods to comply with our requirements. The failure to address our concerns within the provided timeframe will be considered a violation itself absent good cause.
If you believe that we have made a mistake in moderating your account, you may submit a request to reconsider our decision, email firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
3. Legal Effect
These Guidelines provide our definitive views on our restrictions, but are not meant to be exhaustive and shall not be construed to impose limitations or obligations on Vimeo that do not appear in our Terms of Service. We may, from time to time, update our Guidelines to provide guidance on new situations that may arise.
We are here to help
Contact admin@xrpddm if you need further help